This "Silicone Ice Cube Tray" Chocolate Will Amaze Your Taste Buds August 26, 2017 12:59
Let's be honest... we all love a good treat from time to time, but usually that stuff we buy at the store is loaded down with harmful chemicals and it's usually not the healthiest thing to eat. Well, make this delicious, healthy treat and it will leave your taste buds completely amazed.
All you need is 4 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your food pantry. The best part is that it has no refined sugars, oil, and all artificial yuck that is usually found in most store bought candies. Just five minutes of your time and 4 healthy ingredients, and you will be well on your way to a healthy indulgent in no time!
- 3 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon chocolate or vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
Honey or maple syrup, to add a little natural sweetness (to taste)
- Start by heating the almond milk, cocoa powder, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Pour in your chocolate chips, stirring constantly until melted.
- Transfer the mixture to an silicone ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours, or until hardened.
- Enjoy the chocolate cubes!
You can eat these tasty treats on their own or add them to your favorite smoothies, coffee, or melt in warmed milk to make hot chocolate. The options are endless!
Silicone ice cube trays can be used for making your favorite desserts or to add a little flavor to your drinks.
Original article content provided by Paleohacks.com